Tuesday, April 24, 2012

OB Appt 4/24

I am one cm dilated now.  We will be going to Morton Plant Hospital this Thursday at 4pm to start the induction.  I will be on Cervidil Thursday night and they will start me on Pitocin Friday, if necessary.  So if all goes well we should be meeting Mia on Friday, April 27th!  While an induction wasn't what I had originally hoped for, I am ok with it now and looking forward to meeting our little girl.  

1 comment:

  1. I hope all goes well girl, good luck and can't wait to see that little girl. She has been a long time in the making that one!